Friday, November 2, 2007

What On Earth?

I'm about to have a birthday.



Well, it's more like 6 weeks away, but that doesn't mean that my ever-pending doom to be a professional part-timer and die a grossly indebted teacher isn't weighing on my mind. Birthdays, from default of their annual occurrence, have a way of tricking us. By forcing us to ponder time and its relatively morbid fascination with our truculent growth, birthdays make us believe we are what we are not, or, that we can be what we want. It's been too long since I've been a writer, so I've decided to be a blogger instead. I intend to do the same things I've been doing in gmail, on myspace, and elsewhere in the 3d world--talk about writing and the teaching of writing and answer grammar or editing questions--but we'll see how long that lasts before I'm off on a tangent.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, i got A LOT of grammar questions. teach me to write! Please??

    ReplyDelete