Tuesday, January 8, 2008

tracking

In a new vein, I am starting to train again. 'For what' is yet to be defined. This holiday season has taken quite the hold on my thighs, arms, and cheeks. I could barely run yesterday. But I did try.
It was difficult without watch or ipod to give myself those little tiny goals and motivations. I may go to the gym tomorrow instead of running outside, to see if there is music (even horrible music would be okay at this point).

weight as of January 6: 126lbs
distance on January 7: 2-ish miles, maybe
time:? [too long for such a short distance]

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your blogging and running (we have similar goals here). And that you are the Grammar girl because I'm in the grammar class this semester and its kicking my ass already. If i want you to check my grammar on stuff do i email it to you and then you post it? or so i leave my questions in comments? I need you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what are some good grammar websites (and books, actually) i can use to relearn the parts of speech and cop a feel on some appositives and the like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should start blogging again: Youve been tagged: http://thatmakesmenervous.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-6-word-mantra.html

    ReplyDelete